Sunday, October 7, 2012

Photography

Most recently I have been getting into photography, and this is because I'm currently learning about digital fine art printing. This is a printing process that is top of the line and of gallery quality for digital images. The process takes place on archival papers provided from manufactures such as Hahnemuhle and Epson. These papers have a lower chemical counts than normal paper does enhancing the image quality. The photos I took for testing were taking in and around Moscow, Russia. I took approximately 1,700 photos for the entire trip give or take and I had some really cool shots. The editing came out nearly flawless and I was very impressed with the result. I was working in Camera Raw on a color corrected screen for most of the editing process. These are my results:


St. Basils


Wall: Kremlin


Tower: Kremlin


Wall: Sergiev Posad


No comments:

Post a Comment